Regent Media Pte Ltd
Insight Guides: Japan
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine
One of the world's most captivating countries, Japan is a land of many fascinating contrasts, taking in some of the world's most futuristic cities alongside stunning natural landscapes and a wonderfully preserved ancient culture. Be inspired to visit by the fully-updated new edition of Insight Guide Japan, a comprehensive full-colour guide to this unique country.
Inside Insight Guide Japan:
· A fully-overhauled edition by our knowledgable authors.
· Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings this extraordinary country and its people to life.
· Highlights of the country's top attractions, including the iconic Mount Fuji, Kyoto's 15th-century Ginkaku-ji Temple and Gardens, and Tokyo's coolest districts.
· Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover the whole country from Hokkaido and Honshu to Shikoku and Kyushu in detail, and suggest excursions to the smaller surrounding islands.
· Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best places to eat.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.